How to Earn More Points
Earn DOUBLE POINTS On ALL Purchases December 14 – 24.
Bonus points given for purchases made and logged during the specified time frame.
EARN 1,000 POINTS when you buy a Visa gift card. Available in denominations of $25 to $500. A $2.95 service fee applies. Terms and conditions apply to gift cards. See Guest Services for details.
HOLIDAY BONUS OFFERS. All events subject to change or cancellation.
Earn 100 Points Per Person When You Check In. Visit Guest Services and check in for your school to earn 100 points per person from December 6 - 24. Limit one check-in per person, per day.
- Earn 100 Points Per Person on Friday Free-Day, December 13. The first 100 people in line in Center Court at 6pm will automatically receive a FREE $10 SURPRISE GIFT CARD! Plus, guests will be invited to enter for a chance to unwrap a whole bunch of surprise gift cards for their holiday shopping spree. The random selection will begin at 7pm. Certain restrictions apply. See Guest Services for details and to sign in to earn 100 points per person.
- Earn 500 Points When You Enter To Win Jimmy Reyes' Credit Card. Enter for a chance to win a Jimmy Reyes Credit Card this holiday season, now through December 14. Note your school name on the entry to receive 500 points. Limit one per person. There will be a grand prize event on December 14 from 2pm - 4pm with Jimmy Reyes and the Hot 92.3 FM Street Team.
How do I credit my receipts for my school?
It's easy to help your school win a prize of $250 to $2,500. Just shop at The Shops at Montebello between September 15, 2013 and May 15, 2014, and visit Guest Services to credit your school. Guest Services is located on the lower level in Center Court.
How many points does my school have?
- Click here to see your school’s points status.
Your school earns five points per dollar spent, with lots of additional bonus points opportunities.
- View the current Dollars for Scholars flyer in a pdf format.
- Every school is a winner! Check out the prize schedule here.
Ongoing Bonus Points Offers
Shops at Montebello Visa Gift Card
Buy a Shops at Montebello Visa Gift Card and Earn 1,000 Bonus Points. Available at Guest Services. Terms and conditions apply to Gift Card use.
Dollars for Scholars Email
STAY UP TO DATE…Receive Dollars for Scholars bonus points reminders and The Shops at Montebello updates via email and earn 1,000 points! Limit one per person. We’ll only email you once or twice a month, and we do not sell, give or rent your information to anyone. Sign Up Now!
The Shops at Montebello Facebook Bonus
“Like” facebook.com/ShopsatMontebello, and make a comment with your school name to earn 500 bonus points. Limit one per Facebook fan.
Earn 1,500 points when you join Kidgits, a special kids-only program that includes special events, a t-shirt, a birthday gift, special offers, plus a chance to spin a prize wheel each time you visit The Shops at Montbello. $5 annual membership fee for children up to age 10. Sign up at Guest Services and be sure to let them know which school to credit.
How to log receipts at the mall
Shop and log receipts from The Shops at Montebello between September 15, 2013 and May 15, 2014 to support your school. Bring your original cash register receipts Guest Services to credit your school. Guest Services is located on the lower level in Center Court. Your school earns at least five points per dollar spent.
How to log E-Receipts online
We have a simple way for you to credit your E-Receipts that have been sent to you by your retailer at The Shops at Montebello in lieu of a cash register receipt. Just click the big red button on your left to get started.
Why we can’t accept paper receipts online…yet
We are currently testing online receipt logging options and hope to make this option available in the future.
MORE ABOUT DOLLARS FOR SCHOLARS
The Shops at Montebello has contributed $92,750 to local schools through the Dollars for Scholars program, which began in 2006. Dollars for Scholars will contribute another $13,250 to local schools during the 2013-14 Dollars for Scholars program.