Welcome to School Cents at Lakewood, Los Cerritos and Stonewood Centers!
Shop, dine, enjoy services and entertainment venues at Lakewood, Los Cerritos & Stonewood Centers, then submit your receipts to earn $500 to $10,000 for your school. School Cents runs from May 1, 2021 through April 30, 2022. View program information and submit receipts below.Sign up for email updates.
SCHOOL CENTS IS YEAR-ROUND! Submit receipts dated May 1, 2021 through April 30, 2022.
EARN 5X POINTS IN SEPTEMBER & OCTOBER FROM SELECT STORES
We’re celebrating the return to the classroom! Submit receipts dated September 1 through October 31 from these stores to earn 25 points per dollar spent. To earn bonus points, receipts must be dated and submitted 9/1-10/31/21. Receipts from these stores after this date will earn regular points.
- Lakewood Center: Disney, GameStop, Hollister, Sprint, Supercuts, Things Remembered, Torrid, Vans
- Los Cerritos Center: Alex and Ani, Banana Republic, The Body Shop, The Children’s Place, Disney, Things Remembered, Vans, White House Black Market
- Stonewood Center American Eagle Outfitters, The Children’s Place, Express, T-Mobile, Torrid, Vans, Victoria’s Secret
EARN 2,000 POINTS WHEN YOU RECYCLE SCREENS
Saturday & Sunday, October 9 & 10
Open from 9am-3pm. Earn 2,000 points* when you recycle a laptop, monitor, TV or tablet. All other items accepted for safe recycling will not earn points. CLICK HERE to download a form with more info and to credit your school for points. *Limit 100 screens per school during the program.
May 1, 2021 through April 30, 2022.
How To Submit Receipts
Use the receipt form below. Save time and add the receipt form to your mobile device home screen. iPhone: click on box with up arrow at the bottom of your screen, then choose Add To Home Screen. Android: click on the three dots on the top right of your screen and choose Add To Home Screen.
- We accept photos or scans of original cash register receipts or images from a receipt sent to you via email, text or app (best captured as a screenshot).
- Do online purchases count? Yes, if you order online and pick up in-store, or order in-store and ship to an address.
- Can I use a third-party app to make my purchase (i.e., Fandango, UberEats, Postmates, Grubhub, Instacart, Shipt, etc.)? Yes! We will credit these purchases made with the shopping center location for the amount spent with the business. Third party charges, including delivery, service fees and/or gratuity to the third party should be deducted from your total.
- We do not accept photocopied receipts, credit card or bank statements (unless to document a monthly automatic withdrawal).
- Do not submit payments on a retailer's credit card account.
- Enter the total purchase amount, including sales tax and gratuity.
- Deduct any cash back on your purchase when you enter your purchase total.
- Can I use a gift card, rewards receipt or points to pay for some or all of my purchase? We appreciate that you chose this store location for your purchase. Please enter the purchase total to include all forms of payment.
- For the purchase or lease of a new or pre-owned car, take a photo or scan of your summary page showing the dealer name, date and contract total.
- My receipt is too long! Fan fold your paper receipt so we can to see the store name, location, date and total before taking your photo.
- Another option for a long receipt is to take a video showing the details needed to credit your school to upload instead of a photo.
- Have a digital receipt (email, app or text)? Take a screenshot showing the store name, location, date and total.
- Another option for a long digital receipt is to capture the receipt in two parts, then take a photo or screenshot of the two images side-by-side.
- No confirmation? No need to re-enter your info. Check your junk mail folder. If it’s not there, Email Us with the store name and amount of purchase.
- Made a mistake? Email Us with your error and we’ll fix on our end. Do not resubmit the receipt.
Receipts will be accepted for School Cents May 1, 2021 through April 30, 2022.