Welcome to School Cents at Lakewood, Los Cerritos, Stonewood Centers, plus the Cerritos Auto Square!
Shop, dine, enjoy services and entertainment venues at Lakewood, Los Cerritos & Stonewood Centers, then submit your receipts to earn $500 to $10,000 for your school. Receipts from Cerritos Auto Square earn five points per dollar spent for parts and service, and 25,000 points for the purchase or lease of a new car! School Cents runs from September 1 through April 30.
View program information and submit receipts below.
Visit the center websites to view businesses that are open:
EARN QUAD POINTS* NOVEMBER 16 – JANUARY 15
We credit receipts from in-store purchases, online orders with pick up in store or curbside and order by phone for pick-up. Your school also earns points from dine-in, takeout, curbside pick-up and delivery services (including third-party apps). Options vary, please check with the business regarding their purchase, pick-up and delivery options.
*Receipts dated and submitted between 11/16/20 -1/15/21 will earn 20 points per dollar spent (Albertson’s, Costco, Home Depot and Target will earn regular points).
HOLIDAYS AT THE SHOPPING CENTERS
Santa Photos will be available, and advance reservations are strongly encouraged! Visit the center websites to make a reservation and view info about hours, pricing and safety measures. Follow them on social media for the latest details about what’s happening over the holiday season.
EARN 4X POINTS FOR VEHICLE SERVICE RECEIPTS
Receipts dated and submitted November 16 through January 15 for servicing from any dealer at The Cerritos Auto Square will earn 20 points per dollar spent.
EARN 25,000 POINTS WHEN YOU PURCHASE OR LEASE A NEW OR PRE-OWNED CAR
Take a photo or scan of your summary page which shows the dealer name, date of transaction and the total contract amount.
September 1, 2020 through April 30, 2021.
How To Submit Receipts
Use the receipt form below. Save time and add the receipt form to your mobile device home screen. iPhone: click on box with up arrow at the bottom of your screen, then choose Add To Home Screen. Android: click on the three dots on the top right of your screen and choose Add To Home Screen.
- We accept photos or scans of original cash register receipts or images from a receipt sent to you via email, text or app (best captured as a screenshot).
- Do online purchases count? Yes, if you order online and pick up in-store, or order in-store and ship to an address.
- Can I use a third-party app to make my purchase (i.e., Fandango, UberEats, Postmates, Grubhub, Instacart, Shipt, etc.)? Yes! We will credit these purchases made with the shopping center location for the amount spent with the business. Third party charges, including delivery, service fees and/or gratuity to the third party should be deducted from your total.
- We do not accept photocopied receipts, credit card or bank statements (unless to document a monthly automatic withdrawal).
- Do not submit payments on a retailer's credit card account.
- Enter the total purchase amount, including sales tax and gratuity.
- Deduct any cash back on your purchase when you enter your purchase total.
- Can I use a gift card, rewards receipt or points to pay for some or all of my purchase? We appreciate that you chose this store location for your purchase. Please enter the purchase total to include all forms of payment.
- For the purchase or lease of a new or pre-owned car, take a photo or scan of your summary page showing the dealer name, date and contract total.
- My receipt is too long! Fan fold your paper receipt so we can to see the store name, location, date and total before taking your photo.
- Another option for a long receipt is to take a video showing the details needed to credit your school to upload instead of a photo.
- Have a digital receipt (email, app or text)? Take a screenshot showing the store name, location, date and total.
- Another option for a long digital receipt is to capture the receipt in two parts, then take a photo or screenshot of the two images side-by-side.
- No confirmation? No need to re-enter your info. Check your junk mail folder. If it’s not there, Email Us with the store name and amount of purchase.
- Made a mistake? Email Us with your error and we’ll fix on our end. Do not resubmit the receipt.
Receipts will be accepted for School Cents beginning on September 1, 2020. Receipts dated between May 1 and August 31 will not earn points.