Welcome to School Cents at Valley River Center!
Shop, dine, enjoy services or see a movie at Valley River Center, then submit your receipts to earn $200 to $2,500 for your school. School Cents runs from October 1 through March 31. Your school earns at least five points per dollar spent. View program information and submit receipts below.
Sign up for email updates.
HOLIDAY BONUS POINTS FOR ALL RECEIPTS NOV. 16 – JAN. 15!
- 6X POINTS: American Eagle, Bao-ing Out Korean Fusion , Box Lunch, Buckle, Elephant Trunk, Hollister Co., Kay’s Jewelers, Loft, Round 1 Bowling & Amusement, Vans and Zumiez.
- 4X POINTS: ALL other VRC receipts.
To earn bonus points, receipts must be dated & submitted 11/16/23-1/15/24. All other receipts dated since 10/1/23 earn regular points.
HOLIDAYS AT THE VALLEY RIVER CENTER
Santa Photos: Earn 2,500 points when you prepay your Santa photo session by Nov. 30. To make a reservation, view special events and more visit: ValleyRiverCenter.com/santaphotos. Submit your receipt by Jan. 15 to earn 20 points per dollar spent, plus 1,000 bonus points for receipts dated Dec. 1-24.
Ornament & Luminary Decorating Party: Dec. 2, 11am-3pm at the East Entrance. Admission is a suggestion min. $5 donation. Sign in at the event to earn 1,000 points per person attending.
The Giving Tree Nov. 4 - Dec. 8. Located near JCPenney. Pick a gift tag to support local kids in need and return the unwrapped gift to the Big Red Box. Upload a photo of your donations (min. $10) to earn 500 points per gift. Points awarded for up to 250 gifts per school. Click Here to access a form to upload your photo(s) by Jan. 15. Photo(s) must show all items to earn points.
October 1, 2023 through March 31, 2024.
How To Submit Receipts
Use the receipt form below. Save time and add the receipt form to your mobile device home screen. iPhone: click on box with up arrow at the bottom of your screen, then choose Add To Home Screen. Android: click on the three dots on the top right of your screen and choose Add To Home Screen.
- Paper receipts: photos or scans of original cash register receipts.
- Digital receipts (email, text or app): take a screenshot or export as a pdf. Learn How
- Online orders with a store pick-up, or order in-store and ship to an address.
- Third-party app/delivery service (i.e., Fandango, UberEats, Postmates, Grubhub, Instacart, Shipt, etc.) Third-party charges, including delivery, service fees and/or gratuity should be deducted from your total.
- Gift cards purchased from a store at the shopping center.
- Credit card or bank statements (unless to document a monthly automatic withdrawal to the shopping center retailer).
- Payments on a retailer's credit card account.
- Total purchase amount, including sales tax and gratuity.
- Deduct cash back on your purchase when you enter your purchase total.
- Enter the purchase total to include all forms of payment, including gift cards and loyalty rewards.
- Fan fold paper receipt to show store name, location, date and total.
- Take a short video to show of the receipt.
- Have a digital receipt (email, app or text)? Take a screenshot showing the store name, location, date and total.
- Export an emailed receipt or online account page as a pdf. Learn How
- Take a screenshot of your app or text receipt.
- Do not submit the same receipt more than once! Email Us your correction or to verify your entry was received.
- If you did not receive an email confirmation, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email provider’s “safe sender” (tip: search your email provider and safe sender or whitelist for instructions).
- If the form advances to the next screen (another receipt form or a confirmation page), your submission was received.
Receipts are accepted from October 1, 2023 through March 31, 2024.