Earn & Learn
Welcome to Earn & Learn at The Market Place!
Shop, dine, enjoy services or see a movie at The Market Place, then submit your receipts to earn $350 to $3,500 for your school. Earn & Learn runs from September 1 through April 30. Plus, the school with the most dollars logged each month, September through April, will earn a $250 bonus. Limit one bonus prize per school. Your school earns at least five points per dollar spent. View program information and submit receipts below.
EARN TRIPLE POINTS NOV. 1 - JAN. 15
Your school receives 15 points per dollar spent for receipts dated and submitted Nov. 1 - Jan. 15 with these retailers : Home Depot, Athleta, Boot Barn, BLDdot Coffee and California Fish Grill. All other receipts dated since Sept. 1 will earn five points per dollar spent.
HOLIDAY EVENTS - Click here to learn more
- 12 Days of Giveaways on Instagram Dec. 1-12 @themarketplaceoc
- Winter Workshops, 12-3pm: Nutcrackers & Sugar Plums – Dec. 3, North Pole Express – Dec. 10, Deck the Halls – Dec. 17
- Selfies with Santa, 12-3pm Dec. 2, 9 & 16
Get discounts for stores, restaurants, entertainment and more from local and national businesses at The Market Place. Download the FREE Retail Therapy app today and start saving!
September 1, 2023 through April 30, 2024.
How To Submit Receipts
Use the receipt form below. Save time and add the receipt form to your mobile device home screen. iPhone: click on box with up arrow at the bottom of your screen, then choose Add To Home Screen. Android: click on the three dots on the top right of your screen and choose Add To Home Screen.
- Paper receipts: photos or scans of original cash register receipts.
- Digital receipts (email, text or app): take a screenshot or export as a pdf. Learn How
- Online orders with a store pick-up, or order in-store and ship to an address.
- Third-party app/delivery service (i.e., Fandango, UberEats, Postmates, Grubhub, Instacart, Shipt, etc.) Third-party charges, including delivery, service fees and/or gratuity should be deducted from your total.
- Gift cards purchased from a store at the shopping center.
- Credit card or bank statements (unless to document a monthly automatic withdrawal to the shopping center retailer).
- Payments on a retailer's credit card account.
- Total purchase amount, including sales tax and gratuity.
- Deduct cash back on your purchase when you enter your purchase total.
- Enter the purchase total to include all forms of payment, including gift cards and loyalty rewards.
- Fan fold paper receipt to show store name, location, date and total.
- Take a short video to show of the receipt.
- Have a digital receipt (email, app or text)? Take a screenshot showing the store name, location, date and total.
- Export an emailed receipt or online account page as a pdf. Learn How
- Take a screenshot of your app or text receipt.
- Do not submit the same receipt more than once! Email Us your correction or to verify your entry was received.
- If you did not receive an email confirmation, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email provider’s “safe sender” (tip: search your email provider and safe sender or whitelist for instructions).
- If the form advances to the next screen (another receipt form or a confirmation page), your submission was received.
Receipts are accepted from September 1, 2023 through April 30, 2024.