My School Rewards!
Welcome to My School Rewards at Vancouver Mall!
Shop, dine, enjoy services or see a movie at Vancouver Mall, then submit your receipts to earn $300 to $3,000 for your school. Your school earns at least five points per dollar spent. My School Rewards runs from September 1 through April 30. View program information and submit receipts below.
Sign up for email updates
EARN QUAD POINTS
For ALL receipts dated and submitted November 1 — January 15
Qualified Vancouver Mall receipts must be dated and submitted between 11/1/22 and 1/15/23 to earn twenty points per dollar spent. If submitted after 1/15/23, regular points (five points per dollar spent) will be awarded.
EARN 10x POINTS
Visit Santa November 12 through December 24
Santa will be in his Vancouver Mall holiday home, located in the H&M Court. Click here to make a reservation. Submit your receipts by January 15 to earn 50 points per dollar spent for all Santa photos and holiday merchandise from Cherry Hill Photos.
SHOP FOR THE HOLIDAYS, Win a Gift for YOU!
Every week, November 20 - December 17, we’ll select one lucky winner in a random drawing from all qualified receipts submitted online to receive a $50 AMC Theatres gift card. Winners will be selected each week from all qualified entries made the seven days prior. Winners will be notified by email. Limit one gift card per person. If your name is selected after you have won a $50 gift card, another winner will be randomly selected. Must be 18 years of age and bring a photo ID when claiming your prize as instructed in the email sent from shoppingpartnership.com.
September 1, 2022 through April 30, 2023.
How To Submit Receipts
Use the receipt form below. Save time and add the receipt form to your mobile device home screen. iPhone: click on box with up arrow at the bottom of your screen, then choose Add To Home Screen. Android: click on the three dots on the top right of your screen and choose Add To Home Screen.
- We accept photos or scans of original cash register receipts or images from a receipt sent to you via email, text or app (best captured as a screenshot).
- Do online purchases count? Yes, if you order online and pick up in-store, or order in-store and ship to an address.
- Can I use a third-party app to make my purchase (i.e., Fandango, UberEats, Postmates, Grubhub, Instacart, Shipt, etc.)? Yes! We will credit these purchases made with the shopping center location for the amount spent with the business. Third party charges, including delivery, service fees and/or gratuity to the third party should be deducted from your total.
- If I buy a gift card, am I able to submit the receipt? Yes, if you purchase the gift card from the shopping center’s store location.
- We do not accept photocopied receipts, credit card or bank statements (unless to document a monthly automatic withdrawal).
- Do not submit payments on a retailer's credit card account.
- Enter the total purchase amount, including sales tax and gratuity.
- Deduct any cash back on your purchase when you enter your purchase total.
- Can I use a gift card, rewards receipt or points to pay for some or all of my purchase? We appreciate that you chose this store location for your purchase. Please enter the purchase total to include all forms of payment.
- My receipt is too long! Fan fold your paper receipt so we are able to see the store name, location, date and total before taking your photo.
- Another option for a 2-sided or long receipt is to take a video showing the details needed to credit your school to upload instead of a photo.
- Have a digital receipt (email, app or text)? Take a screenshot showing the store name, location, date and total.
- Another option for a long digital receipt is to capture the receipt in two parts, then take a photo or screenshot of the two images side-by-side.
- Have a digital receipt (email, app or text)? Take a screenshot showing the store name, location, date and total. You may be able to export your email as a PDF to upload.
- No confirmation? No need to re-enter your info. Check your junk mail folder. If it’s not there, Email Us with the store name and amount of purchase. Add email@example.com to your email provider’s “whitelist”.
- Made a mistake? Email Us with your error and we’ll fix on our end. Do not resubmit the receipt.
Receipts are accepted from September 1, 2022 through April 30, 2023.