Welcome to School Cents at Inland Center!
Shop, dine and enjoy services at Inland Center, then submit your receipts to earn $250 to $2,000 for your school. School Cents runs from September 1 through May 31. Your school earns at least 50 points per dollar spent at all mall stores. View program information and submit receipts below.
Sign up for email updates
Back-to-School Special: EARN 6X POINTS in Sept & Oct!
BoxLunch, Carter’s/Oshkosh, Cinnabon, Claire’s, Don Roberto Jewelers, Forever 21, H&M, Hollister Co., Hot Topic, Jane’s Hallmark, JCPenney, Journeys, Macy’s, Milano Shoes, See’s Candies, Shoe Palace, Tillys, Vans, Windsor, Zales
EARN 7,000 POINTS PER BACKPACK!
Donate a new Backpack for Arrowhead United Way September 1-15. Attach your school name on the outside of the backpack and bring it to Inland Center’s Security Booth, located by Macy’s. You can also support the Backpack Drive by donating funds at InlandCenter.com/BackToSchool, then upload your receipt to earn 50 points per dollar spent.
INLAND CENTER EVENTS
- Crafts With A Cop on Sept. 2: FREE Back To School Craft & Safety Tips from 11am-1pm in Center Court. Sign in to earn 3,000 points for each child attending.
- E-Waste on Oct. 14: Earn 7,000 points when you recycle electronic screens. Click here to download a form for credit.
September 1, 2023 through May 31, 2024.
How To Submit Receipts
Use the receipt form below. Save time and add the receipt form to your mobile device home screen. iPhone: click on box with up arrow at the bottom of your screen, then choose Add To Home Screen. Android: click on the three dots on the top right of your screen and choose Add To Home Screen.
- Paper receipts: photos or scans of original cash register receipts.
- Digital receipts (email, text or app): take a screenshot or export as a pdf. Learn How
- Online orders with a store pick-up, or order in-store and ship to an address.
- Third-party app/delivery service (i.e., Fandango, UberEats, Postmates, Grubhub, Instacart, Shipt, etc.) Third-party charges, including delivery, service fees and/or gratuity should be deducted from your total.
- Gift cards purchased from a store at the shopping center.
- Credit card or bank statements (unless to document a monthly automatic withdrawal to the shopping center retailer).
- Payments on a retailer's credit card account.
- Total purchase amount, including sales tax and gratuity.
- Deduct cash back on your purchase when you enter your purchase total.
- Enter the purchase total to include all forms of payment, including gift cards and loyalty rewards.
- Fan fold paper receipt to show store name, location, date and total.
- Take a short video to show of the receipt.
- Have a digital receipt (email, app or text)? Take a screenshot showing the store name, location, date and total.
- Export an emailed receipt or online account page as a pdf. Learn How
- Take a screenshot of your app or text receipt.
- Do not submit the same receipt more than once! Email Us your correction or to verify your entry was received.
- If you did not receive an email confirmation, add email@example.com to your email provider’s “safe sender” (tip: search your email provider and safe sender or whitelist for instructions).
- If the form advances to the next screen (another receipt form or a confirmation page), your submission was received.
Receipts are accepted from September 1, 2023 through May 31, 2024.