Welcome to School Cents at Inland Center!
Shop, dine and enjoy services at Inland Center, then submit your receipts to earn $250 to $2,000 for your school. School Cents runs from September 1 through May 31. Your school earns at least 50 points per dollar spent at all mall stores. View program information and submit receipts below.
Sign up for email updates
Holiday Special: EARN 6X POINTS!
Submit receipts dated Nov. 1- Jan. 15 from these stores to earn 300 points* per dollar spent: BoxLunch, Claires, Don Roberto, Footlocker, Forever 21, Hallmark, Helzberg, Hollister Co., Hot Topic, JCPenney, Journeys, Lids, Macy's, Milano, Oshkosh/Carters, Pro Image, Q, See's Candies, Sheikh, Shoe Palace, Solo Wear, Spencer's, Tilly's, T-Mobile, Valliani, Windsor and Zales
H&M Special Offer: Earn 10x points for all H&M receipts
*To earn bonus points, receipts must be dated and submitted 11/1/23 - 1/15/24. Receipts from these stores after this date will earn regular points.
Holiday Offers: EARN 5,000 BONUS POINTS
Santa Photos: Buy a photo package to earn 5,000 bonus points! Available beginning Nov. 17 daily. Pet photos 4-7pm Nov. 20 & 27 and Dec. 4. Receive a FREE Doggie Goodie Bag from the Humane Society of San Bernardino Valley. Visit InlandCenter.com/SantaPhotos for reservations and more info.
Salvation Army Angel Tree: Nov. 24 - Dec. 23. Open 10am-6:30pm, closed Sundays. Pick a child’s name and purchase their requested toy, bring it back unwrapped. Get a receipt for your donation and submit it by Jan. 15 to receive 5,000 points per angel.
Holiday Season of Giving: Visit InlandCenter.com/holiday to make a donation to The Salvation Army by Dec. 23, which receives 100% of the proceeds. Upload your donation receipt by January 15 to earn 5,000 bonus points with a min. $10 donation. Limit one bonus per person.
Free Holiday Crafts With A Cop: Dec. 19 from 11am-1pm. Sign in during the event to earn 5,000 points per child attending.
September 1, 2023 through May 31, 2024.
How To Submit Receipts
Use the receipt form below. Save time and add the receipt form to your mobile device home screen. iPhone: click on box with up arrow at the bottom of your screen, then choose Add To Home Screen. Android: click on the three dots on the top right of your screen and choose Add To Home Screen.
- Paper receipts: photos or scans of original cash register receipts.
- Digital receipts (email, text or app): take a screenshot or export as a pdf. Learn How
- Online orders with a store pick-up, or order in-store and ship to an address.
- Third-party app/delivery service (i.e., Fandango, UberEats, Postmates, Grubhub, Instacart, Shipt, etc.) Third-party charges, including delivery, service fees and/or gratuity should be deducted from your total.
- Gift cards purchased from a store at the shopping center.
- Credit card or bank statements (unless to document a monthly automatic withdrawal to the shopping center retailer).
- Payments on a retailer's credit card account.
- Total purchase amount, including sales tax and gratuity.
- Deduct cash back on your purchase when you enter your purchase total.
- Enter the purchase total to include all forms of payment, including gift cards and loyalty rewards.
- Fan fold paper receipt to show store name, location, date and total.
- Take a short video to show of the receipt.
- Have a digital receipt (email, app or text)? Take a screenshot showing the store name, location, date and total.
- Export an emailed receipt or online account page as a pdf. Learn How
- Take a screenshot of your app or text receipt.
- Do not submit the same receipt more than once! Email Us your correction or to verify your entry was received.
- If you did not receive an email confirmation, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email provider’s “safe sender” (tip: search your email provider and safe sender or whitelist for instructions).
- If the form advances to the next screen (another receipt form or a confirmation page), your submission was received.
Receipts are accepted from September 1, 2023 through May 31, 2024.