Welcome to Street Smarts at SouthGlenn!
Shop, dine, enjoy services or see a movie at the Streets at SouthGlenn, then submit your receipts to earn $350 to $2,500 for your school. Street Smarts runs from August 15 through April 30. Schools earn at least five points per dollar spent.View program information and submit receipts below.
EARN 10X POINTS AUGUST 15 – SEPTEMBER 30
Earn 50 points per dollar spent for all receipts dated and submitted August 15 through September 30 from all businesses at The Streets at SouthGlenn! Receipts submitted after 9/30 will earn regular points.
EARN 1,000 POINTS ON SEPTEMBER 18
Celebrate Centennial’s 20th Anniversary at The Streets at SouthGlenn! Click here to view the event flyer with more information about all the family-friendly activities taking place between 10am-4pm.
To credit your school, take a photo of your family during the event, and upload your photo here to earn 1,000 points per person.
August 15, 2021 through April 30, 2022.
How To Submit Receipts
Use the receipt form below. Save time and add the receipt form to your mobile device home screen. iPhone: click on box with up arrow at the bottom of your screen, then choose Add To Home Screen. Android: click on the three dots on the top right of your screen and choose Add To Home Screen.
- We accept photos or scans of original cash register receipts or images from a receipt sent to you via email, text or app (best captured as a screenshot).
- Do online purchases count? Yes, if you order online and pick up in-store, or order in-store and ship to an address.
- Can I use a third-party app to make my purchase (i.e., Fandango, UberEats, Postmates, Grubhub, Instacart, Shipt, etc.)? Yes! We will credit these purchases made with the shopping center location for the amount spent with the business. Third party charges, including delivery, service fees and/or gratuity to the third party should be deducted from your total.
- We do not accept photocopied receipts, credit card or bank statements (unless to document a monthly automatic withdrawal).
- Do not submit payments on a retailer's credit card account.
- Enter the total purchase amount, including sales tax and gratuity.
- Deduct any cash back on your purchase when you enter your purchase total.
- Can I use a gift card, rewards receipt or points to pay for some or all of my purchase? We appreciate that you chose this store location for your purchase. Please enter the purchase total to include all forms of payment.
- My receipt is too long! Fan fold your paper receipt so we can to see the store name, location, date and total before taking your photo.
- Another option for a long receipt is to take a video showing the details needed to credit your school to upload instead of a photo.
- Have a digital receipt (email, app or text)? Take a screenshot showing the store name, location, date and total.
- Another option for a long digital receipt is to capture the receipt in two parts, then take a photo or screenshot of the two images side-by-side.
- No confirmation? No need to re-enter your info. Check your junk mail folder. If it’s not there, Email Us with the store name and amount of purchase.
- Made a mistake? Email Us with your error and we’ll fix on our end. Do not resubmit the receipt.
STREET SMARTS runs August 15 - April 30